How Much does my Operation costs?
The cost of bariatric surgery depends on many factors, such as:
1. The choice of the type of operation
2. The method by which the operation is performed (eg laparoscopic or robotic)
3. The time of hospitalization required for each operation
4. The insurance coverage of the patient, private or public
5. Ensuring pre-approval by the patient's insurance company
6. The desired hospitalization class and the Hospital to be selected and some other occasional details
By completing this questionnaire you will receive an answer on the total financial cost of the operation you are interested in.